The complete standard system consists of:
– A base and internally-coated vibrating bowl, for an average rate of 20-30 pcs/minute, with a bowl diameter ranging from 350 mm to 450 mm.
– A controller with a fixed or variable frequency 110V – 230 V (50-60 Hz)
– A dedicated Rilsan tube (square or rectangular in shape), 5 to 30 metres in length.
– Singulating/conveying device made from wear-resistant materials, with Festo/SMC slides and piece presence sensors.
– Rectangular soundproof cover with inspection doors and bench with adjustable support feet.
– Bowl level indicator
– 20 L vibrating hopper to guarantee autonomy and a constant load.
An electric and pneumatic control panel and motorised hopper can also be provided as an option in order to guarantee autonomy and constant load.